Paragon offers with exclusive rights an attractive property with an old authentic house, barn and large yard in a European village. The yard is next to an asphalted road with electricity and water in the property and separates two regulated plots with an area of 1134 sq.m. with residential building 42 sq.m., barn with shed 57 sq.m. and shed 12 sq.m. and an undeveloped plot of 1268 sq.m. total 2402 sq.m. in regulation and a garden bordering them with an area of 3218 sq.m. with a slight slope to the northeast. The buildings face south and were built about 140 years ago. The house is on stone strip foundations and on the first floor there is a transitional room with a fireplace and two rooms. Access to the 2nd floor by a traditional wooden staircase with a small attic room, a large closet and an east room. The condition of the house still allows restoration and reconstruction in the old style. The property has active lots for electricity and water in the yard. To the street regulation, it is partially fenced with a wall, and the rest of the space with a transparent net. There is a small vineyard in the western part of the property. The barn serves for the storage of farm equipment and is in satisfactory condition. The property is suitable both for agricultural development and for young entrepreneurs who choose to live in the countryside. The village is lively, well organized with a shop, town hall and chapel.